Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

A Dog Is A Slueth's Best Friend In My New Cozy Mystery SWEET BETSY

I like including pets in my mysteries, be it a cat or dog. We've had a cat(s) in our household since we got married. When I was a kid, I grew up with dogs for the family pet. At any rate, Isabel and Alma Trumbo, the ace sister sleuths in my first cozy mystery series, have taken in a beagle Isabel named Petey Samson (yes, she chose the two names, a long story). Petey Samson has played a larger role in the more recent books, including my new title Sweet Betsy. He's a lovable and mischievous pet, but his keen nose has come in handy on their various cases. Isabel absolutely adores him while Alma is a little suspect of his motives since he always expects a doggie treat as a reward for his assistance. Their interactions provide a source of humor throughout the stories. If you're a fellow dog lover, then you'd probably enjoy reading about their different antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.