Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Sunday Spent At The Movie House

Today we got out of the house (cooped up after the blizzard last week) and ventured out to the local movie house. We saw Charlotte Rampling in 45 YEARS, and I liked it enough. I last saw her star in a Robert Mitchum movie where she plays the femme fatale and he plays Chandler's private eye Marlowe. I'm a big Robert Mitchum fan, and she was pretty good, too. The cinema we like to patronize has a few "loose" seats, and it's a bit of a challenge to find a suitable seat. Sitting in a bad seat for a couple of hours viewing a movie does bad things to my back. Anyway, I enjoy watching the trailers to upcoming movies, although the trailers seem to give away too much of the story. I also know which of the upcoming movies I'll give a pass. Anyway, 45 YEARS stars mature protagonists who are closer to my age which is always a bonus for me. Movies are a great entertainment form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.