Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Few Words About Our Rescue Cat Frannie and My Cozy Mysteries


Our tuxedo cat Frannie is a rescue cat we adopted about seven years ago. She was a shy cat at first, but she soon came out of her shell and blossomed. She's our third cat, and we've been cat owners for three decades now. We live in a suburban neighborhood filled with feral cats, coyotes, foxes, and other predators I don't know about or have seen. So, Frannie stays indoors all the time. She doesn't like it, but she doesn't get her way all the time. :-) When I get up from my desk chair, she likes to hop up into it. When I return, there she is. Do cats pick up on the little things they know drive us a little nuts? The answer, it would seem, is a definite yes. I suppose she serves as a Muse, except a Muse isn't supposed to meow when it's hungry or bored. I did a little research and discovered cats are supposed to sleep 15 hours a day. Frannie didn't get the memo. She's always prowling around the house, day and night. Living in close proximity with a tuxie cat has influenced my fiction writing projects. [book: Fur the Win|28093861] is the second book in a cozy mystery series I began several years ago. It's also my latest published book. That's not Frannie on the front cover, but it comes pretty darn close to resembling her distinctive markings. If you get a chance, check out the sample chapter offered for readers. Meantime, I'll keep writing cat mysteries because I've lived with one for so long that how can I help it?                 

Here's a handy list of the applicable links to find [book: Fur the Win|28093861], my latest title in the Piper and Bill Cozy Mystery Series.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Piper-Bill-Robins-Cozy-Mystery-ebook/dp/B01AOKYBIW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1459894580&sr=8-3&keywords=Ed+Lynskey
Barnes & Noble link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fur-the-win-ed-lynskey/1123262771?ean=2940157852849
Kobo link: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/fur-the-win
Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28093861-fur-the-win
Thanks for checking out my two cozy mystery series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.