Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Check Out the New Front Cover Made for My Private Eye Novel


Earlier this summer, I posted a blog to reveal the new front cover to my private eye novel After the Big Noise. My private eye Frank Johnson is one of the original characters I created when I started writing commercial fiction two decades ago. We sort of grew up together in print you might say. Frank's life has been much more dangerous and exciting than mine. He's the kind of guy you might sit down and have a steak dinner with in a small restaurant. He's not a tough guy, a lady's man, or a weapon's expert. He's just hardboiled Frank Johnson who gets the job done. He's sleuthed his way through six books, and After the Big Noise is latest title in his series I've published.

AFTER THE BIG NOISE can be bought at Amazon Books or Barnes & Noble Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.