Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

You Can "Like" The Reading Samples From My Published Novels

Goodreads allows the authors to post samples of their writing to their Goodreads account. I have always appreciated the useful feature both as a writer and a reader. As I published my different crime novels (private eye, noir, and cozy) over the past few years, I included a reading sample from each novel, usually the first chapter. For my short story collection, Smoking on Mount Rushmore: 16 Selected & New Short Stories, I posted two of the shorter stories as reading samples. The reader feedback and comments I have received have been positive and supportive of the reading samples. The one-page list of all my reading samples found on Goodreads appears at the link below. If you have a free moment or fancy a quick read, please click over and take a look. If the reading sample appeals to you, please also feel free to hit the "LIKE" button. We authors really appreciate it!

Goodreads link to the reading samples from my published novels posted on Goodreads (click on the link). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.