Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

My First Crocus Sighting Is Now In The Books

It's now official! Today I made my first crocus sighting of the year. A neighbor down the block had a bunch of them in bloom in his yard. Last week at this time we had six inches of snow on the ground, and it seemed as if winter had no end. But it's looking up now. We'll still have some cool nights. And they'll be pollen in the air for the allergies. But I believe the snow removal is done until next November rolls around. My Facebook friends have left messages telling me their spring flowers are out already. I guess spring just took longer to reach us living in D.C. this year. At any rate, I'm working on the second title in my cozy mystery series I aim to publish later this year before the next snows fall. The cozy series is set in a fictional D.C. suburb, like the one where I live, and begins with [book:The Corpse Wore Gingham|24404034]. Check it out for one of your warm weather reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.