Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

My Riding On March's Rollercoaster Weather

Yesterday I walked for the first time this year in my shirt sleeves, and the temperature hit 70 degrees, and even higher before the sun went down. This morning I went out to fetch the newspaper, and a cold rain pelted down on me. The thermometer reading was 42 degrees, and I wouldn't get in my walk unless it's late one. Sometimes I go in the late afternoon if I get all of my work finished for the day. I watched the weather forecast, and the meteorologist predicted more cold temperatures over the weekend. I just went ENOUGH ALREADY! Right now, I'm doing the final edits on my second book in the Piper & Bill Robins Cozy Mystery Series. I feel more like writing my cozies when it's warm outdoors since they are set in the good old summertime. I like Piper and Bill because they're an older married couple who love each other and pull together despite their good-natured fussing. You can catch up on the light-hearted, funny series by reading book one:, The Corpse Wore Gingham (The Piper & Bill Robins Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Ed Lynskey The Corpse Wore Gingham: A Piper & Bill Robins Mystery. It has gotten several favorable reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. Thanks for trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.