Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

My Science Fiction Novel: THE QUETZAL MOTEL


I've been getting the rights back on my back list titles and re-releasing them as e-books over the past few months. One such novel is my only science fiction title, The Quetzal Motel. Here is the new front cover art I used. I enjoyed writing the science fiction novel, which also has a mystery/crime subplot to it. When I was writing a lot of short stories, I did quite a few stories in the speculative fiction vein. Most of my fiction output now falls in the mystery/crime genre. Anyway, I might try my hand again at writing another science fiction book, but I don't have any immediate plans to do so. Check out The Quetzal Motel if you like the pulpy sort of science fiction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.