Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Book One Release To My New Cozy Mystery Series: THE CORPSE WORE GINGHAM


As I mentioned on my blog, this year I worked on developing and establishing a second and new cozy mystery series. This one is set in the Northern Virginia suburbs outside of Washington, D.C., where a retired couple decide to take up amateur sleuthing. They help a neighbor friend to solve a murder. I've had a lot of fun writing the first book, and the early sales and reader comments have been encouraging. 

NOTE: If you'd like to get a copy of my books newsletter for my next release late this spring, send me your email, and I'll gladly add you to my mailing list. I offer subscribers discounts before my general book release.          

The Corpse Wore Gingham. Piper and Bill Robins, a retired married couple, are enjoying their leisure years spent in the tranquil, leafy Washington, D.C. suburb of Beverly Park, Virginia. One sunny June afternoon, Emily Davenport, who lives in California, telephones Bill and asks if he’ll check on her elderly mother Anna living next door to the Robinses. She hasn’t answered Emily’s repeated attempts to call. After Bill and Piper go over, they discover Anna is murdered. The only found clue is her bloodstained gingham bathrobe. Appalled and even more outraged, Piper persuades Bill to become wife-and-husband amateur sleuths, and they set out to identify Anna’s killer. Meantime, Bill’s younger sister Noreen, a retired CPA, joins the Robinses. She taps her retired cop boyfriend Rick Novak and her mysterious, very opinionated tuxedo tomcat Snoozy Q for help. Besides a clean read and fair play modern “whodunit” mystery, The Corpse Wore Gingham offers readers likeable protagonists, good-natured humor, and a lively pace. Fans of my Isabel and Alma Trumbo Cozy Mystery Series should also like reading about Piper & Bill's adventures. 

Kindle: http://bookShow.me/B00S1QRSKU

Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-corpse-wore-gingham-ed-lynskey/1121021684?ean=2940150178540  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.