Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Who Gets An Exercise Bike For Christmas?

Apparently, several of my neighbors did this year from what I've observed. During my daily walks over the past couple of weeks, I've noticed the different packing boxes left with the other recycled material out at the curbstones. One of the things I've seen at least three times has been exercise bikes or other such workout equipment. I guess it has taken this long since Christmas for the folks to figure out how to build the equipment from the parts that come in the boxes. That by itself was probably a good workout for them. It would be for me since I'm not mechanically inclined. At any rate, I'm imagining the folks making their New Year's Resolutions probably included keeping some type of an exercise regimen. Good intentions and all that are good stuff. I'm not a big fan of using exercise bikes or treadmills or whatever. I like getting out of the house, even on the cold, snowy days. On the other hand, I also do a lot of silent cursing and doubting my sanity on the worst days I walk outdoors. I only hope I don't see all the exercise bikes and such given as gifts this Christmas put out at the curbstone next year for junk pickup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.