Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Working On The Second Book In My Cozy Mystery Series


Earlier this year, I published book one titled The Corpse Wore Gingham in my new Piper & Bill Robins Cozy Mystery Series. The reader comments and the reviews have been positive. I've been writing the second book, and today I'm happy to report, I reached the halfway mark in the first draft. By way of introduction, Piper and Bill are a retired couple who do their sleuthing in a Virginia suburb outside of Washington, D.C. Etta the gregarious birdwatcher and the opinionated but affable feline Snoozy Q will also be back. So, I'll post my future blogs as things move along on their next book. Meantime, I hope you'll check out their first adventuresome mystery The Corpse Wore Gingham and see how they got started. There are some surprises that come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.