Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Guest Blog: P.I. Frank Johnson

My name is Frank Johnson, and I worked as a licensed private investigator in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Ed Lynskey asked me if I might contribute a guest post on his Cracked Rearview Mirror Blog. My dislike to talk about myself gave me some pause, but Ed is a good guy, so I agreed to do it. Things have been slow for me of late although Ed tells me that will soon change. I understand he's going to re-release his backlist novels as Kindle ebooks which is pretty cool. Many of them are about the  hairiest cases I've taken yet.

I broke into the private eye racket as it's chronicled in Pelham Fell Here. Pelham, Virginia, is my native town where I live in case you're wondering. My next outing is The Dirt-Brown Derby where I tangled with an out-of-town murder case. That one almost did me in. Luckily, I have a sharp and rich criminal lawyer, Robert Gatlin, in my corner. Not long after that, I decided to move from Pelham to Scarab, West Virginia, where I bought a remote cabin in the seemingly tranquil Blue Ridge Mountains. Little did I know that trouble had followed me, all of it recounted in The Blue Cheer. Gerald Peyton, the brawny bounty hunter and my best friend, gave me a big assist there. Finally, I took on a case that sent me to Turkey where I was once stationed as an Army MP. Troglodytesis the name of that nasty, little adventure.

So, give my private investigator tales a read, and keep your eyes alert for the next ones in Ed's books coming down the road. Later, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.