Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

PELHAM FELL HERE: First E-book Release of My Private Eye Series Debut Title



It's taken long enough, but it's finally happened. The first e-book version of PELHAM FELL HERE, my debut title in the P.I. Frank Johnson Mystery Series, has just been released as a Kindle. PELHAM FELL HERE was also my first published novel made extra special by the James Crumley cover blurb it earned. I've included excerpts from some of the reviews written for PELHAM FELL HERE.

"Wow. If you are a Lee Childs fan, then plan on grabbing this one to keep you going between Jack Reacher adventures...we want to see more of this guy." --Jack Quick, bookbitch.com and 4 Mystery Addicts (4MA) Yahoo Group

"Gritty." --Faye Dasen, Southern Pines (NC) Pilot

"Fast-paced...strong characterization...Lynskey has created a gritty, violence-packed tale of murder and mayhem...quite entertaining." --Ray Walsh, Lansing State Journal

"He has woven a mystery that has layers of intrigue, unanswered questions, characters that make you cringe and some that are endeared to your heart, and a plot as thick as molasses." --Shirley Johnson, Top 1,000 Amazon Reviewer

As always, Frank and I thank you for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.