Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Next Isabel & Alma Trumbo Cozy Mystery

 The first novel in the Isabel and Alma Trumbo cozy mystery series was QUIET ANCHORAGE. They are a pair of sisters who play senior sleuths in Quiet Anchorage, a small Virginia town. Think of the popular TV/fiction character Jessica Fletcher of Cabot Cove times two does Virginia. This week I've been proofreading the formatted pages of their second title, THE CASHMERE SHROUD. Isabel and Alma are again called upon to solve a murder mystery. I had a lot of fun writing THE CASHMERE SHROUD, and I'll keep you updated as we proceed along with it. Look for a release later this summer just in time for your beach/poolside reading pleasure. Meantime back to my proofreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.