Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

What Novel I'm Working On Right Now

I haven't been blogging as much as I was earlier this year. I've been working to complete the final draft of my next cozy mystery series title. It's been going smoothly enough, and I'm generally happy with the results. My editing cycle just takes up large blocks of my time, and once I get up a head of steam, I like to go with it. I hope to finish up the project in the next couple of weeks. For those who don't know, I've been writing a small town cozy mystery series featuring a pair of sisters as senior amateur sleuths. For the most part, I enjoy the protagonists as well as the setting. I hope that fun comes through in my writing and makes for entertaining reading. I've been going back and forth between the genres (hard-boiled and soft-boiled) for most of my fiction writing career. I'll post more updates in my future blog posts. Thanks for hanging with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.