Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Status Update & New Front Cover For My Second Private Eye Novel


My blogs have settled down to appear a couple of times a week right now as I finish up a couple of book projects. I usually run a Tuesday's Overlooked Films entry and one other blog. One of my current projects is finishing Frank's next hard-boiled adventure titled After the Big Noise. Meantime this is the new cover for my second P.I. Frank Johnson novel The Dirt-Brown Derby. Here is the book description:

Private Investigator Frank Johnson in his second exciting caper is hired by Mary Taliaferro, a wealthy aristocrat owning a horse estate near the affluent city of Middleburg, Virginia. Mary’s teenage daughter Emily has died in a horse riding tragedy. The local law enforcement says it is an accident. However, the grieving Mary thinks it is murder. Frank is broke, and the pile of money Mary offers is too good to pass up, but his case quickly becomes more complicated when her stable manager is murdered one day after he begins his investigation. Frank soon discovers that there is a lot more going on here, and he is determined to get at the truth, even if it kills him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.