Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My New Novel Is Halfway Completed Just in Time For Hump Day

Since today is hump day, meaning we're more than halfway through the week, I thought I'd blog about my work-in-progress. Actually, it is more than halfway completed. This first draft is a future title (I'd mention it by title but it has none yet!) in my Isabel and Alma Trumbo Mystery Series. The challenge has been to make this novel different and interesting while not getting away from the original voice. Isabel and Alma, after all, are the two main characters. They have a lot to say about things, so I can't give them short shrift. One reader told me recently they liked Isabel and Alma's young helper, Sammi Jo. She gets a lot more attention in the second title The Cashmere Shroud, so she won't be as much present in this current novel. The Cashmere Shroud will be out later this month. Stay tuned for further details. Until then, happy reading to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.