Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Pick for My Best Beach Read Novel

Here we are at mid-July and the temperatures are trending upward. Vacationers have lined up their beachside reads for their fun week. Today while I was shopping in the produce aisle, I was struck by the thought of which novel I've written might be my best vacation read. That's a hard pick to make because most of my published titles fall in the hardboiled/crime noir category. If I had to chose one, I'd probably go with my first P.I. Frank Johnson title, Pelham Fell Here, which kicked off the mystery series. It just came out as an e-book release for the first time. If I wanted to read and enjoy something less intense but no less entertaining, I'd suggest my small town cozy, Quiet Anchorage. It features a pair of sisters, Isabel and Alma Trumbo, who are senior amateur sleuths, both with a blood hound's nose for solving mysteries, especially murders. This title is also the first in a mystery series. So, there you have it: my suggested vacation readings from my book list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.