Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

10 Of My Favorite Private Detective Novels

One of my guilty pleasures in fiction reading has been the private eye novel. So I thought it'd be fun to compile a list of my favorite PI novels so far in my reading adventures. 10 of my favorite detective novels would look something like the following. There are other titles I've also enjoyed reading, but 10 is my cut-off point here.

#1. Lawrence Block, When the Sacred Ginmill Closes

#2. Raymond Chandler, Farewell, My Lovely

#3. Stephen Greeleaf, Death Bed

#4. James Crumley, The Last Good Kiss

#5. Walter Mosley, Devil in a Blue Dress

#6. Dashiell Hammett, The Maltese Falcon

#7. Arthur Lyons, Castles Burning

#8. Ross MacDonald, The Underground Man

#9. Mickey Spillane, I, the Jury

#10. Sue Grafton, C is for Corpse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.