Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Not So Crazy Life With A Cat

Her name is Frannie, and she's a rescue kitten taken from a local junk yard. She eats day and night. Hairballs are left as gifts. She sleeps 75% of the day, then prowls the house all night, I think. She likes to stalk bugs and, once, even cornered a mouse in the bathtub. She uses a rusty sounding meow. She shows me a different personality than our other two cats, both put down, never a fun thing to do. By now, all the fellow cat owners/butlers out there are shaking their heads, saying, "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about." Frannie is good company. She keeps me on this side of sane and the edge off my writing days. That's my Cat Blog #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.