Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Here Are A Few Of My Favorite Movie Comedies On A Monday

I like to draw up lists from time to time when writing my blog posts. I use different categories, and this time I thought it'd be fun to write down some of the funniest movies I have watched. I go to the cinema house, but I'm more comfortable just hanging out at the house and checking out the movies. One thing occurs to me. I remember laughing at the time I watched the movie. Would that still be the case if I saw the movie again now? I don't really know. Of course, I've seen all the funny scenes and know all the punch lines that are coming. I did see Animal House again, and I got a few laughs, though not nearly as many as the first time I viewed it on the silver screen. Without further ado, I give you the list. Drumroll, please...

1. The Pink Panther series

2. Animal House

3. Something's Gotta Give

4. Little Miss Sunshine

5. Julie & Julia

6. Napoleon Dynamite

7. A Christmas Story

8. Tootsie

9. Some Like It Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.