Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Forgotten TV: Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes

 
One of my favorite TV sitcoms was Hogan's Heroes before all the tawdry junk about Bob Crane (playing Colonel Hogan) came to light. My favorite character had to be the overweight, bumbling prison camp guard Sergeant Schultz. He was always saying "I know nothing" every time he caught the POWs doing something against regulations which was pretty much always the case. The video clip seen above is a good example. The spoof on the Nazi POW camps was usually worth a few laughs and chuckles. I haven't seen HH in many years, so I don't know if the humor would be as funny. I'd like to keep my good memories intact, and I doubt if I ever watch another episode unless I get into a nostalgic mood. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.