Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ed Lynskey's Books Newsletter

I put together a newsletter this spring on my 14 books (novels and short story collections) with more titles in the pipeline. It's getting a little insane for me to keep up with them all. I'm writing a cozy mystery series along with an on-going hardboiled private eye series. I'm also writing stand alone novels, not to forget my short story collections.

I plan to offer my valued newsletter subscribers links to my latest short stories published online to read for free. Sometimes I'll ask for their opinion on which protagonist name of several I should pick to use in my work-in-progress.

My next books newsletter will be sent out this September. If you'd like to receive my books newsletter to see what author stuff I'm up to right now, please send me your email address, and I'll happily add you. I'll post this blog announcement again a couple of times throughout the summer.

You can contact me offline at: e_lynskey@yahoo.com.

Happy reading,

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.