Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

My Favorite Secondary Characters in My Cozy Mysteries

After my Isabel and Alma Trumbo protagonists in my new cozy mystery series, I have several favorite secondary characters that make their appearances in the stories. I do this because the series is supposed to be a fun read. I like to have fun with the secondary characters, so the readers will also have fun with them. Sammi Jo is Isabel and Alma's twentysomething assistant. Sammi Jo is a tough customer, but she loves the Trumbo sisters like her own family. I also include a trio of mature gentlemen called the Three Musketeers who keep an active ear out for any interesting news or gossip in their small town that may be of use to Isabel and Alma. There are other repeat characters who play lesser roles in the narrative, and many of them are likeable folks. Last but not least, Petey Samson is Isabel and Alma's pet mutt whose keen nose has been used in a couple of their cases. So, if you like to read stories with a lot of likeable characters, Isabel and Alma should fit your bill quite nicely.

Quiet Anchorage

Click to add Quiet Anchorage to your bookshelf.

The Cashmere Shroud

Click to add The Cashmere Shroud to your bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.