Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

On My Mowing The Lawn Again

Many of my neighbors I've noticed use a lawn service crew to mow their grass. It gives a deserving somebody a job, and the crew members hustle, well-earning their pay. I cut my own grass, and I like doing it. I'm not sure why that is. It's a noisy, hot, tiring, and monotonous chore that has to be done at least once a week. I'd like to say I use the time while pushing the power mower back and forth thinking about my different writing projects, but a lot of times I just don't think of anything. When I'm finished and I cut off the power mower, I can look back over what I've accomplished. Maybe if I ever write a bestselling novel, and the money comes rolling in, I'll hire the crew to do my grass-cutting. I'm not holding my breath, so I'll just keep on mowing until I can't do it any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.