Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Books I Still Want to Write

Everybody is said to have at least one book in them. To write more than one book might be even better. I usually don't take the long range view in my writing projects. I like to concentrate on what I'm doing at any one time, but I suppose there is enough room to think larger than my work-in-progress. Wouldn't it be grand, for instance, to write a book that took the international reading public's fancy and make obscene amounts of royalties off it? I'd buy me a new laptop computer. One book I have little appetite to write is a memoir or autobiography. There is nothing in my living experience that is engaging enough to set down in print. Fiction, on the other hand, offers all sorts of ripe ways to entertain and interest the readers. I often like to write up outlines and notes for future novels, especially the next titles in my mystery series. At any rate, may the Muse be kind to you if you decide to pen the book you still want to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.