Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Nations of My Social Media World

Google's Blogger includes the metrics to see which nations' viewers have looked at your blog post. I don't know enough about how the feature works or even how accurate it is. For some reason, the viewers in Russia and China show up sometimes. What is up with that? I wonder. It probably doesn't mean anything, since my readership never exceeds any large number. Plus the United States is always the largest block of viewers which is what I'd expect to find to be the case. Canada or Great Britain would be the next places, since English is also spoken there as the official language. I don't check my metrics often enough to spot any trends or patterns. I suppose it might be another example of how the world is getting to be a smaller and smaller place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.