Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

What I Am Working On Right Now

My final editing continues on my next P.I. Frank Johnson title, AFTER THE BIG NOISE. I haven't devoted my entire work day to Frank, but he is my current work-in-progress, so we hang out a lot together. I like the storyline a lot more than I did when it was still a draft. My original intention was to make this book the grand finale in the series which might still take place. Things supposedly slow down at the year's end although I find the pace grows more hectic between the holidays. I don't know about you but that seems to be true each year for me. At any rate, I'll be working on AFTER THE BIG NOISE for the rest of this month, and into December it looks at this point. The Blue Cheer was released as an ebook for the first time last month, so AFTER THE BIG NOISE will be coming out early next year. I have a new Isabel and Alma Trumbo Cozy Mystery title outlined to begin writing the first draft of it. The Cashmere Shroud, their latest amateur sleuth caper, hit the streets this summer in case you are interested, and I hope you are. Happy reading over the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.