Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Famous Cat(s) in TV Shows

I thought this would make a good topic for a blog post. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized I couldn't think of but only one TV show with a recurring cat charater in it. Early Edition (1996-2000) starred Gary Hobson. Every week, an orange cat (no name?) sat on the early edition of the Chicago Sun-Times left outside his doorway. Maybe it's the bad luck of the black cats from Halloween that has struck me. Anyway, there must be more cats who appeared on the small screen. I could google it, but it's too late in the day. Besides, I might come up with more of them over the next few days as I'm writing my latest private eye book that has a cat named Flitcraft. Have a good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.