Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Find Out What the Readers Are Saying About My New Cozy Mystery Title

description
 
The Cashmere Shroud is my second title in my new Isabel and Alma Trumbo cozy mystery series. So far, there are 3 five-star ratings and 1 four-star rating from Goodreads readers. I pulled the following quotes from the reviews.

"So glad this cozy is continuing to shape up into a more involved mystery. I will be watching for the next entry. Highly recommended for all lovers of cozies."

"Good job there, Ed!"

"Ed Lynskey has a way of pulling you into his stories. It is not until the very end, that some of the loose ends are finally visible."

"The identity of the killer also came as a surprise -- to me all of this adds up to good writing and good plotting and author who didn't take the easy way out. 'The Cashmere Shroud' is a nicely done cozy mystery."


Click to read the entire Goodreads reviews and add The Cashmere Shroud to your shelf.
Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.