Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

My New Cozy Mystery Series Is Cooking

I write a new cozy mystery series featuring a pair of senior sisters, Isabel and Alma Trumbo, who are amateur sleuths residing in the small Virginia hamlet of Quiet Anchorage, which only exists in my imagination. I intentionally made it a nice place to both to live and visit.

Creating vivid settings is something I work hard on. I like to leave enough leeway to mix in the quirks and distinctions that make Quiet Anchorage not just another Mayberry. Still, Quiet Anchorage has to include enough recognizable features that readers associate with a small town.

Isabel and Alma's novels are the traditional, fair-play-with-the-reader mysteries, so the expected clues and red herrings are found in their story. So, I hope you'll try out an Isabel and Alma Trumbo mystery and stay along for the ride with them, and me. Thanks for your reader's curiosity and continued happy reading.

Quiet Anchorage

Click to add Quiet Anchorage to your book shelf.

The Cashmere Shroud

Click to add The Cashmere Shroud to your book shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.