Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

My Favorite Reading Spots

                                                            Photo from patch.com.
I've probably blogged on my favorite spots to do my reading, but I thought I'd return to it if just because I spend so much of my free time reading. One of my haunts was our local Borders Bookstore that included a coffee shop on the side. Well, as we all know, Borders is no more. Pity. I also loved sampling their jazz CDs when I wasn't reading while I hung out there. So far, I haven't found a substitute for our defunct Borders. The Barnes & Noble, our nearest bookstore now, is on the other side of town. I don't get out that way much. Summertime offers more reading places. Our rear patio is nice if the humidity isn't too sticky, or the mercury hasn't climbed too high. The bed is always there to flake out on and dive into a book. For some reason, I don't like reading in noisy places like I could do while I attended college. Now I read at home where it stays quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.