Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My End of Year 2013 Blog

As 2013 draws to a close, I can look back and see it was a good one. Of course, I look for bigger things in 2014, but that is still off a ways yet. Look for a new PI Frank Johnson mystery series title (AFTER THE BIG NOISE) coming out. My crime noir novel TOPAZ MOON already has a listing at Goodreads. Mark it to read if it appeals to your reader tastes. There is more. Expect to see Isabel and Alma Trumbo making their next series appearance in THE LADYBUG SONG. I also have another short story collection (no title right now) in the works. With all that, I'd better get busy writing. Thanks for reading my blog posts, and all the best for your new year 2014, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.