Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Am Working On: My Latest Novel

After the Big Noise is my current work-in-progress. It is my latest Private Investigator Frank Johnson mystery title. I am making way through the final editing rounds that are going pretty well. My tentative publication date is late this year, or early next year. P.I. Frank Johnson and I have been together for quite a while. Frank made his debut appearance as a short story published in the old Plots With Guns ezine back in September 2001. That was almost 12 years ago. After the Big Noise makes number six of his novels plus the one short story collection. His seven books make for a creditable run. I have some ideas for Book #8, but I prefer to clear the decks before I start outlining for the next installment in a series. If you enjoy reading hardboiled detective stories, my Frank Johnson series should be your cup of tea, or shot of bourbon, or whatever. Thanks and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I will read it and respond soon.